Careers at Saginaw Control and Engineering
At Saginaw Control & Engineering, we not only care about our customers; we care about our employees as well. That’s why Saginaw Control & Engineering is a great place to start or continue a career.
Why should I work with SCE?
Saginaw Control & Engineering offers a full range of employee benefits and provide many opportunities for upward mobility. The many benefits of working with us include:
- Employer paid health care
- Competitive wages
- Excellent training programs
- Affordable Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Scheduled performance evaluations
- Consistent work schedules
- Award winning safety and environmental record
- Internal promotion and growth opportunities for current employees
What kind of career opportunities are available with SCE?
Entry Level and Advanced Opportunities
Premier Tri-City employer hiring Production Technicians!
We offer the BEST opportunity in the Tri-Cities for those seeking a career as a Production Technician.
Fabrication (learn to use and program machinery
to make parts)
o Weld (Learn to MIG weld and use pneumatic hand tools)
o Coatings (learn about prep work and powder coating)
o Assembly (learn to use hand and pneumatic tools)Our two State-of-the-art Manufacturing plants located in Saginaw, MI use robotics and advanced technology that you can learn to move forward in your career!
Saginaw Control & Engineering is a successful, growing company that has specialized in the production of metal electrical enclosures since 1963.
We are seeking a Customer Service/Data Entry Clerk for our distribution center located in Tulsa, OK.
Starting out in this position, you will be responsible for:
- General administrative duties
- Answering customer service questions
- Entering new customer orders
- Data entry
Preferred attributes for this position include:
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft office suite/Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Willingness to achieve more and gain more responsibilities
This position offers:
- 100% employer paid health insurance with single and family coverage
- 401(k) with company matching funds
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Paid holidays
Premier Tri-City employer hiring an Accounting Clerk!
Amazing benefits package! SCE pays your weekly Health Insurance cost for our coverage
Full time employment, work schedule will be 8am – 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
Our company is career oriented and we are looking for someone who wants to build their career with us.
Job Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Processing and paying Invoices
- Totaling, coding and posting Checks
- Maintaining and evaluating the aging schedule
- Monitoring and investigating missing invoices
- Processing supplier credits
- Communication with customers regarding missing payments, credits and invoices
- Review customer credit reports
- Check credit references
- Review customer credit limits/terms
- Review pending orders that are on accounting limit/hold
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- High level of confidentiality
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field (Preferred)
Saginaw, MI Manufacturing and Corporate Office
95 Midland Road Saginaw, MI 48638-5770
Phone: 989/799-6871 | Fax: 989/799-4524
Saginaw, MI West Manufacturing
11122 Sunshine Dr, Saginaw, MI 48609-9632
Phone: 989/799-6871 | Fax: 989/799-4524
Aurora, OH Distribution Center
40 Aurora Industrial Parkway Aurora, OH 44202-8086
Phone: 330/995-9800 | Fax: 330/995-9802
Kenosha, WI Distribution Center
5110 70th Avenue Kenosha, WI 53144-1784
Phone: 262/657-4700 | Fax: 262/657-4774
Lenoir City, TN Distribution Center
220 Sam Rayburn Parkway Lenoir City, TN 37771-3352
Phone: 865/717-4861 | Fax: 865/717-4924
Reno, NV Distribution Center
795 Denmark Drive Sparks, NV 89437
Phone: 775/343-1834 | Fax: 775/343-1838
Tulsa, OK Distribution Center
2725 North David Patrick Avenue E Tulsa, OK 74116
Phone: 918/949-9766 | Fax: 918/437-3477